This is the greatest tweet in the history of tweets
Brendon Huor (As Rock Lee)
360 Crescent Kick to Backsweep.
okay, I seriously thought that Seiya farting in HC was just stupid fandom joke
And long may he reign
And the revenge is sweet, isn’t it ;) ?
I was raised in multi-religious family. Tho my parents are both roman catholic but the rest of family is very mixed. My dad’s parents was atheist (but my grandpa was raised in jewish family), my grandma from mom’s side was born in catholic-lutheran family, there are some greek catholics, orthodox christians, Jehovah witnesses, another atheists and even one buddhist (my dad’s twin sister). Personaly I’m not very religious and I don’t feel affiliation to any religious group but I’m theist and I like some ideas from them, for ex from christianity and buddhism.
….You realize, of course, that Hermione Granger lit a teacher on fire when she was eleven, and kept a person alive in a jar for a year when she was fourteen, and studies dark and forbidden magics for kicks, and is one of the brightest and strongest witches of her era. If she came at me, even wandless, I would aparate to Neptune to get away from her.
Hermione Granger also:
- punched Draco Malfoy in the nose for being an idiot
- purposefully performed a confundus charm on whatshsface WHILE HE WAS FLYING just so Ron would win (omfg that is so fucking dangerous)
- literally pulled a fucking Bourne Identity on her parents and managed to set them up in fucking Australia (jesus christ she literally made it so that she NEVER EXISTED wtf that’s so fucking 007)
- Convinced the Ministry of Magic to give her an incredibly dangerous and volatile device that allowed her to ALTER TIMELINES COMPLETELY (just because she was so smart, literally, that is the reason, her “potential”)
- Has enough basic survival skills and badass magic to literally disappear to the middle of nowhere and flourish AND figure out Voldemort’s plot with Harry
- Hermione also figures out not only what Voldemort’s plan is, but generally how to beat it, WAY BEFORE VOLDEMORT EVER DOES. Why? because she is just that much smarter and better at magic than everybody else
in conclusion: Voldemort wishes he could be as awesome as Hermione, that’s why he wants to kill her so bad.
Can we rehave this series with hermione as the protagonist.
These shoes would be really cute for a Hermes/Mercury cosplay.
Do they come in dudes?
Oi, link to shoes: [x]They are Jeremy Scott, made by adidas, and they come in many colors, and a couple different styles (lace-up sneaker style too).
(fixed link, sorry!)
Found another shop that has them: [x]