The Last Japanese Mermaids
For nearly two thousand years, Japanese women living in coastal fishing villages made a remarkable livelihood hunting the ocean for oysters and abalone, a sea snail that produces pearls. They are known as Ama. The few women left still make their living by filling their lungs with air and diving for long periods of time deep into the Pacific ocean, with nothing more than a mask and flippers.
In the mid 20th century, Iwase Yoshiyuki returned to the fishing village where he grew up and photographed these women when the unusual profession was still very much alive. After graduating from law school, Yoshiyuki had been given an early Kodak camera and found himself drawn to the ancient tradition of the ama divers in his hometown. His photographs are thought to be the only comprehensive documentation of the near-extinct tradition in existence
- Taurus - don’t even try
- Scorpio - jeez
- Leo - "I don’t care what you say, blah blah, can’t hear you!!"
- Aquarius - if they decide to be Mr. Right, THEY SIMPLY ARE
- Capricorn - Mr. Always Knows Best
- Aries - "no. no. No. you’re wrong just shut tHE F up"
- Cancer - they’ve got a few…
true as fuck zodiac
- aries: lovable but still a lil bitch
- taurus: p cute but probably sacrifices hamsters to satan in their free time
- gemini: crayola as fuck
- cancer: rude as hell and not to be trusted with shit
- leo: cutest ever
- virgo: really deep and doesn't take any shit
- libra: weird as hell omg
- scorpio: probably satan
- sagittarius: cute and very sweet
- capricorn: to be avoided bc they're like taurus but they probs talk about their hamster sacrifices
- aquarius: charming but hella strange once you know them
- pisces: even more crayola than gemini
Sailor moon a la mexicana :p
Lo hice por diversión, talvez haga a las demás?
With permission to repost, do not repost without proper permission
[please do not remove source]
Based on this post.
- dont have enough followers to get hate
- am perfect and therefore yall dont have anything to complain about
My friend wrote this article on Reddit and it is now going viral everywhere. She really did nail it. Reblog the shit out of this and spread it like wildfire!
*knocks on your door*
Hello. I’ve heard you’ve been invalidating a male character’s past straight relationships in order to make your slash ship sale.
Could I interest you on the subject of bisexuality.
It’s free! It’s friendly! It’s perfectly workable with canon! It stops misogynistic fic tropes in order to slash ship in it’s tracks.
Invest in bisexuality today!
Bonus: Buy today and receive a free addition of pansexuality for no extra fee!
reblog if this cat is prettier than you
This cat is prettier than everybody.